Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Wed May 3, 2000  10:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Met Auditions

In a message dated 05/03/2000 11:31:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
Shuff@c... writes:

<< The Met Auditions:

How many times have you done them? Twice

How old were you the first time/last time? 26/32

Did you win districts/regionals/nationals? Nope to all

Did you feel that you got good comments from judges? Were they
qualified in your mind? Never got any comments from anyone!!!

If you have won Regionals or Nationals, how did wining affect your
career? Get any offers? If I had won, I would have been wining - and
dining!!! :)

I'd like to hear other singers experiences with the Met Auditions.
I have known a few singers who have gone on to win the Nationals and
their careers have taken varied turns. >>

I'm curious to read these, too.

emusic.com