Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Denis J. Lanza" <voxman@s...>
"Denis J. Lanza" <voxman@s...>
Date:  Sat Aug 4, 2001  6:27 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Re: Seth Riggs' Recent SF Master Class (Wim's question)

Hello Wim:
I am EXTREMELY interested in the matters you are discussing in this email
in relation to Steve Perry's voice and such. I, myself, am a high lyric
tenor just like Steve Perry so I am sure your comments could benefit me as
well. How would one go about achieving the same pitches that Steve is
singing but with the coordination and such you mentioned? Although I am a
non-classical singer, I want to be a great and admired singer for both my
voice and my technique. I want to be able to sing a 3 hour set and still be
ready to go for more. I want to be able to do 12 hour days in the studio
without a problem. And I want to be able to survive a tour and be consistent
in my vocal performance every night of the tour. Any suggestions are more
than welcome! :=) Thank you...

Yours In Music,
Denis J. Lanza
Vocalist