Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Sat Aug 4, 2001  12:42 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] whoa, nelly!

I'm feeling bad about this too, since my original question was about taking
unpaid CHORUS work, not a principal role or concert solo gig.

Incidentally, this nasty old summer cold has left me unable to practice my
profession for the past five days. Do you suppose I should apply for
California disability benefits? (JUST KIDDING.)

Elizabeth Finkler
Sunnyvale, California
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"Sing for your supper, and you'll have breakfast. Songbirds always eat.
(If their song is sweet to hear.)" --Lorenz Hart, "The Boys from Syracuse"

>From: Naomi Gurt Lind <omigurt@m...>
>From: Naomi Gurt Lind <omigurt@m...>
>
>I think that a lot of valid points are being made on all sides of the
>prism, and I hope the good points will not be lost in the haze of ad
>hominem attacks.
>
>Thanks for reading!
>Naomi

13542 Re: whoa, nelly! Ian Belsey   Sat  8/4/2001   2 KB

emusic.com