Vocalist.org archive

From:  peggyh@i...
peggyh@i...
Date:  Fri Aug 3, 2001  9:17 pm
Subject:  Message from your Backup Moderator

I see the heated summer temperatures seem to have influenced the tone
of the discussion on being paid for singing and whether singers call
themselves professional or not.

I trust that from now forward, everyone considering writing on that
topic will think a little about the language and tone of the message
before clicking the "send" button.

I have not had time today to read all of the messages on this topic,
being at work at my "day job" at the moment, but the several I have
read have shown evidence that both "sides" of the discussion can do
better in regard to more moderate and respectful language towards our
fellow Vocalisters.

Thanks for your time and attention!!!

Peggy Harrison

emusic.com