Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Fri Aug 3, 2001  7:30 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Need advice on unpaid gigs...

Sorry, computer glip!! Goodness knows what sort of
hornets nest this has stirred up!!!

Now look here everybody. I'm not being snobby or
anything of the kind: just a realistic working singer!

I am in no way refuting professionalism: why would I
do that? But they are different things as I already
said. It strikes me that no one apart from Naomi has
read properly what I have written.

Please do not take so much to heart as well. Mariella,
when I said I ALWAYS win, it was meant to be
humourous. I of course forget coming from the UK, that
we have the ablitly to laugh at ourselves!! Hehehe.

In future, I shall stick to advising on vocal
technique, not getting bogged down with endless
right/wrong arguments. That was never my intention,
just my thoughts.

Anyway, for all those of you who feel piqued, I shall
be man enough to aplogise to you!!

Ian Voice wrecker to the stars!