Vocalist.org archive

From:  Scott Drackley <sdrackley@r...>
Scott Drackley <sdrackley@r...>
Date:  Thu Aug 2, 2001  3:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] HELP! Song search

Dear Nancy,
I'm sorry. I lost your original post so I replied to Merry's response to
you. I believe the song you are looking for is entitled "Lit'l Boy. It is a
spiritual setting arranged by Roland Hayes. It is contained in a collection
of spirituals and is the third piece in the collection. Unfortunately, my
information stops there as the source I'm taking it from are pages taken out
of the collection. I don't have the publisher or the exact title of the
collection. Perhaps Glendower Jones at Classical Vocal Rep. could help you
find a copy.

Good luck with your search.

Phyllis

MFoxy9795@a... wrote:
MFoxy9795@a... wrote:

> > Hi listers -
> > > I would like to locate a song about the youth of
> > Jesus (as in Christ). The song tells the story
> > of the biblical incidents when Jesus, at a youths
> > age was teaching in the temple and "about his
> > Father's business". The song has a recurring
> > line as follows:
> > "Little boy, how old are you?"
> >
> > This may be the title but I really don't know.

emusic.com