Vocalist.org archive

From:  LMorgan923@a...
Date:  Wed May 3, 2000  1:31 pm
Subject:  Pierrot Lunaire

Gack! The Dean of Music at the school where I teach suggested yesterday
that we might look at doing Pierrot Lunaire. While I love the piece, the
idea of doing it terrifies me because it's so different. (Which to my mind
means I have to do it now - I can't possibly back away from this.) Has
anyone here actually performed it, and can you give me any insight to the
preparation process?

Lee Morgan

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1346 Re: Pierrot Lunaire Kate/Constance   Wed  5/3/2000   4 KB
1348 Re: Pierrot Lunaire Shuff@c...   Wed  5/3/2000   2 KB
1370 Re: Pierrot Lunaire omigurt@a...   Thu  5/4/2000   2 KB
1417 Re: Pierrot Lunaire David Cox   Sat  5/6/2000   2 KB
1423 Re: Pierrot Lunaire Margaret Harrison   Sat  5/6/2000   2 KB

emusic.com