Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
leskayc@a...
Date:  Wed Aug 1, 2001  2:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] HELP! Song search

In a message dated 7/31/01 6:50:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
cantabella_nf@y... writes:
cantabella_nf@y... writes:

> I would like to locate a song about the youth of
> Jesus (as in Christ). The song tells the story
> of the biblical incidents when Jesus, at a youths
> age was teaching in the temple and "about his
> Father's business". The song has a recurring
> line as follows:
> "Little boy, how old are you?"

I have never heard of this one but there is another called ROSES AND THORNS
that tells a story of Christ as a boy-very poignant and beautiful and I can't
for the life of me think of who wrote it but coudfind out................

Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13436 Re: HELP! Song search melodytwo@m...   Thu  8/2/2001   2 KB

emusic.com