Vocalist.org archive

From:  rjime7@c...
rjime7@c...
Date:  Sun Jul 29, 2001  8:20 pm
Subject:  Re: When to throw in the towel.

Never! You shoudn't give up singing. What you have to do is learn all
as you can. Sometimes I feel the same, because I have also had
several teachers at the Conservatory (the first teacher became ill
and had a lot of substitutes), and I don't sing as well as I would
like. I am sure every teacher has taught you something good. One of
my worst teachers, for example, taught me almost anything about voice
but he taught me I had to train every day. He taught me discipline.
Other teacher taught me with her attitude what I didn't like to be as
a teacher... and I could continue...
Now I have very good friends that give me good advice about my
singing and also a new private teacher that is rather expensive for
my economy, but it is the worth. I am elder than you and I don't
pretend to be a famous singer nowhere. I simply enjoy singing and
that's all.

Please, don't give up!
Rut

emusic.com