Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sat Jul 28, 2001  4:59 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OTW: humans - an introduced species?

Personally, I think the best-made point about humans on Earth was in the movie,
"The Matrix", when the alien "overseer" whined about being here so long but
after observing us all that time he had come to the conclusion we are not
mammals, we are a virus.

PJ.
(who would love to see more of this on Backstage)

. A Squirrel's Tale
Vote For Us! . What's Up?
. Astrology & New Age
. Garnered Images Astrology
[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me,
there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607)
[