Vocalist.org archive

From:  Nancy Fontana <cantabella_nf@y...>
Nancy Fontana <cantabella_nf@y...>
Date:  Mon Jul 23, 2001  3:23 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re:career changes

I'm replying to the person who was worried
about making a career change and is still
having reservations about her decision.
(I deleted the post I wanted to reply to so here
are my pearls of wisdom) ;-)
I was undecided whether I should take a full
time church job offer when I was only singing.
A Pastor of mine counseled me.......
"God can't move a parked car". Keep your "car"
moving and opportunities will show themselves.
You then have the choice to make whether you want
to pursue that path.
I still have my church job and I'm singing at
a beautiful Downtown Restaraunt. And now a woman
from the Arts Coucil heard me and
would like to see me singing in an arena worthy
(she says) of my talent (she took my number).
Great!

Life is a journey and many paths connect.
remember the Hall and Oats (i think) song "One
thing leads to another".
Regards,
Nancy

=====