Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Candace Magner" <candacemagner@a...>
"Candace Magner" <candacemagner@a...>
Date:  Mon Jul 23, 2001  2:49 pm
Subject:  Hello again, and list management

Hello again, fellow Vocalisters. I've been away so much this year that I put
my messages on 'read on web only', which brings me to the answer to Rut's
question about list management. If you are a member of the egroups or yahoo
groups (and anyone can be, it is free. In fact you sort of already are,
being a member of this group) you have an ID and password. Once you sign in
you can go to "My Groups" and see which groups you are signed up for. On
this page each group you belong to can be adjusted to bring you each
individual message, a daily digest, 'read on web only', or nothing. In this
way you can change at will - so if you are going on vacation and will be
picking up mail at an expensive internet cafe, as I was in Venice, you might
want to save time and money by putting your Vocalist messages on the back
burner for a while.

I hope everyone has been well-behaved while I was gone! No arguments, no
disagreements, right?? ;-)

All the best,
Candace

Dr. Candace A. Magner
University of New Mexico - Los Alamos Dept of Fine Arts/Music
candacemagner@a...
candacemagner@a...
homepage http://clik.to/candace

emusic.com