Vocalist.org archive

From:  Imthurn Melinda <mimthurn@y...>
Imthurn Melinda <mimthurn@y...>
Date:  Fri Jul 20, 2001  2:49 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Career change

--- ODivaTina@a... wrote:
> So, think long and hard about your goals, and what
> you want EXACTLY out of
> your life. It is the only way you'll achieve the
> peace of mind we are all
> looking for. And good luck!

This is, of course, a wonderful idea. However, I do
not know EXACTLY what I want out of life. Does
anyone? If you do, I am jealous!

I don't think I can be sure ANYTHING will make me
happy until I try it! After waiting and changing
nothing because I wanted guarantees that I would like
something new, be successful, etc., I have decided all
I can do is take my best guess and go for it! There
IS no guarantee. Maybe I'll love it. Maybe I'll hate
it. What I do know is that I don't love what I am
doing now, so it is time to change something!

Just my 2 cents. I am still TERRIFIED of the changes
I am about to make! Maybe I will regret it and want
to go back, but I have to try!

Melinda

13262 Re: Career change Wim Ritzerfeld   Fri  7/20/2001   2 KB

emusic.com