Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Wed Jul 18, 2001  4:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] (unknown)

Maybe some of your hikes dehydrate you or tire you more than others. Maybe
some hikes build you up, while others tear you down. Maybe it's a mindset
thing and there is something you are *doing* which is subtly different.
Maybe it depends on the repertoire you were looking at the previous night,
or that morning. Listen and pay attention to how you feel. Do others agree
about the increased vocal richness? Do you usually sing with amplification?
All factors. Interesting. john

At 12:13 AM 7/17/01 +0000, you wrote:
my entire vocal range
>seems to shift down, so my low note will be a B flat or so (sometimes
>a tich lower), and my top notes shift down too.

John Blyth
Baritono robusto e lirico
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

emusic.com