Vocalist.org archive

From:  elisabethkisselstein@h...
elisabethkisselstein@h...
Date:  Sun Jul 15, 2001  2:08 pm
Subject:  Re: Young baritone needs wedding song

Reading the responses that mentioned Lennon and McCartney
reminded me of the song "God Bless Our Love", also by Lennon
and McCartney (I'm pretty sure on the composers. I'm packing to
move and all my music is in boxes right now, and I'm not sure
where this is at the moment) I've done this one twice at
weddings now, and folks seem to love it. It's also nice and
simple and I learned it in one read-through.

For what it's worth, I've also used the duet "I Know Now" from the
end of Act I of Robert and Elizabeth as a solo, also to great
success. The music can be difficult to locate.
Lisa Kisselstein

> My 19 year old baritone friend needs either a love song or "love
aria"
> suitable for a wedding coming up next month...........Thanks all,
>
> Molly

http://explorer.msn.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13182 Re: Young baritone needs wedding song John Link   Sun  7/15/2001   2 KB
13185 Re: Young baritone needs wedding song Trevor Allen   Sun  7/15/2001   2 KB

emusic.com