Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Nande" <denanny@h...>
"Nande" <denanny@h...>
Date:  Tue Jul 3, 2001  8:45 am
Subject:  Decision made........

Dear list,

First, thank you all so much for all the advice you gave me on my
profesional education-dilemma. I really feel like I've looked at the
whole problem now and explored all options in my mind.

I think I've worked it out. Wim Ritzerfeld pointed me to a school
which does provide for part-time music education on conservatory-
level. It's the exact same degree, the exact same exams, just a
different way of getting there. The beauty of it, is that the theoery
lessons are one day a week, while vocal and piano lessons are your
own time, so extremely flexible.
This way, I can go to school, get my degree and work at the same
time. Plus I can gradually make the transition to a vocal career; I
won't have to make an 'overnight' change.

Again, thank you all!!!

Nande

emusic.com