Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Tue Jul 3, 2001  12:18 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Cole Porter Song "Two Little Babes In The Woods"

Bill Alley wrote:

> The song is "Two Little Babes In The Woods". He composed two versions of
> it. The one I am looking for is from Greenwich Follies. It has spoken
> text in between each verse of the chorus and the last chorus is
> different. I have contacted Cole Porter Trust and they do not have this
> version of the song. Does anybody have it? It truly is a gem!!

You could try searching the Library of Congress's database,
if this version was published, and then perhaps you can get
them to send a copy through your local library. The URL is
http://www.loc.gov

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12993 Re: Cole Porter Song "Two Little Babes In The Woo Karen Mercedes   Tue  7/3/2001   3 KB

emusic.com