Vocalist.org archive

From:  promero@w...
promero@w...
Date:  Thu Jun 28, 2001  1:42 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] It's the passaggio

Thank you James and Karen, you're right... I should put this song
aside on my repertory for a few years... it's a shame, but that's the
problem with being young :p I guess that Il Mio Tesoro is also out ;)

Ecuador's a horrible place to get musical literature, so Bellini's
out (unless there is a place online that has his art songs scanned
and free for grabbing). I do have Schubert's Die Schone Mullering,
Winterreise and Schwanengesang, as well as "an die musik", "Nacht und
traume" and "licht und liebe" (although I'm short a soprano for this
beautiful duo down here)...any suggestions? :)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12920 Re: It's the passaggio agoldhammer@y...   Thu  6/28/2001   2 KB
12965 Re: It's the passaggio Jennifer   Sun  7/1/2001   2 KB

emusic.com