Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Nande" <denanny@h...>
"Nande" <denanny@h...>
Date:  Wed Jun 27, 2001  4:38 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] decisions, decisions.....

Thanks, John, my sight reading is actually improving! I practise a
little every day, trying to decipher a little piece of music and then
testing myself to see if I was right. I also decided I should trust
myself a little more in this. It's improving!
My career-question is something I've been thinking about for quite
some time now, but I never really thought I was good enough. (Until
recently) It has to do with believing in yourself, I suppose!
Thanks again,
Nande

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., John Link <vocalist-temporary@y..., John Link < >

http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais
> http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12900 Re: decisions, decisions..... John Link   Wed  6/27/2001   2 KB

emusic.com