Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Peter Louis van Dijk" <plvdijk@i...>
Date:  Mon May 1, 2000  6:20 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Desert Song

> That particular role is a "Zwischenfach" role - it's been sung by tenors
> and baritones. Aside from Lanza, it was also sung by baritone Gordon
> Macrae. If his upper-middle and upper registers are secure, and he's
> comfortable with the tessitura, there's no reason for him not to sing it.

Dear Karen and Ian,

Thank-you for your prompt reply! I'm having a final run through today and he
will be very grateful that our last minute panic re suitability was
unwarranted. The exam (Trinity, Performer's Certificate) is on Saturday!
Now he can just get on with the final touches.

Love this list!

Regards
Susi
CT RSA