Vocalist.org archive

From:  promero@w...
promero@w...
Date:  Wed Jun 27, 2001  4:43 am
Subject:  Dies Bildnis horror

I've been recently studying "Dies Bildnis" and I find my
particular problems with it horrorific... I was wondering if anyone
wanted to listen to the sound sample (mp3, good recording, not the
horror it was last time) and give me a few suggestions. Surprisingly
enough the "Gotterbild" on the Ab4 and "dies Bildnis" on the G4
aren't giving me problems, what is very problematic is the "mein
Herzmit" on the G4. My voice is just getting swallowed! Suddenly the
placement of the sound has gone to hell.....

I think it wasn't particularly a good voice day (the kind of day
where, as they say, you sing like a Pig in heat), but i'd still
appreciate comments from someone that can hear this...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12901 It's the passaggio promero@w...   Wed  6/27/2001   2 KB
12907 Re: It's the passaggio Karen Mercedes   Wed  6/27/2001   3 KB
12904 Re: Dies Bildnis horror John Alexander Blyth   Wed  6/27/2001   3 KB

emusic.com