Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
"Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Mon Jun 25, 2001  12:13 am
Subject:  [vocalist] Re: REP: baritone and harp

Dear Knowledgeable Vocalisters:

I seem to be getting two copies of each message. I rejoined the
group but until I agreed to have my Yahoo ID name linked with my
e-mail address I was not able to post messages to Vocalist Temporary.
However, once I linked my ID to my e-mail address I began to get the
double messages.

Can any of you give me suggestions about how to correct this situation?

Thanks.

--
Lloyd W. Hanson, DMA
Professor of Voice and Vocal Pedagogy, Emeritus

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12847 Double messages Lloyd W. Hanson   Mon  6/25/2001   3 KB
12848 Re: Double messages Isabelle Bracamonte   Mon  6/25/2001   2 KB
12853 Re: Double messages Lloyd W. Hanson   Mon  6/25/2001   3 KB

emusic.com