Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Thu Jun 21, 2001  2:00 pm
Subject:  Seeking British Classical music

Hi vocalists,

The St. Philips Boy's Choir, on their CD Angel Voices, sing a beautiful song
listed as "Sing Forever" and Emily wants to do it. There is no listing of a
composer on the album (It's blank). I have asked at my music stores and
associates to no avail; they all ask for the composer. Arghhhhhh!

The first words are-
I will sing for you at the start of each day,
I’ll sing for ever, sing for you
I will sing for you at the start of each day,
I’ll sing for ever, sing for you

In all things I do in the dawn of' my life,
I'll sing for ever, sing for you
Shutting out night my life renewed,
Happy for love that is to come.
Opening eyes I’ll follow you

The tune is beautiful beyond description.

Can anyone help?

Dean FH Macy

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12794 Re: Seeking British Classical music Ernie Valenzuela   Thu  6/21/2001   2 KB
12796 Re: Seeking British Classical music Karen Mercedes   Thu  6/21/2001   2 KB
12805 Re: Seeking British Classical music Dean FH Macy   Fri  6/22/2001   2 KB

emusic.com