Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Ron Zinkel" <baritone21@h...>
"Ron Zinkel" <baritone21@h...>
Date:  Thu Jun 21, 2001  6:33 am
Subject:  help with translations-Summer gig

Hello list,
one of my infrequent posts,(but I read many).
This July, my wife and I will be singing at the Festa Italiana in San
Mateo, CA- July 29th, noon til one PM.
We'd like to sing an Italian version of "Sunrise, Sunset" from
Fiddler. If any of you could provide these lyrics, we would much
appreciate it.
I am also trying to find a web site for Neopolitan Songs. I had it
once before and can't find the web address now. Any help?
Is there a good translation for "Finiculi, Finicula" ?
Private replies or to the list if you prefer.
Thanks for a most enjoyable and informative list experience, although
OT posts are a bore.

Ron Zinkel
San Jose, Ca.

P.S. Isabelle,
You deserve a medal for keeping this list going. BRAVA!

emusic.com