Vocalist.org archive

From:  Amy Hespenheide <nevadamezzo@y...>
Amy Hespenheide <nevadamezzo@y...>
Date:  Wed Jun 20, 2001  5:29 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Fear concerning NATS

Lesley wrote:

> Even if
> you don't win or place, and believe me, some very fine singers don't
> do
> either, NATS is worth it just to get the judge's critique sheets
> back-they
> sometimes see things that your own teacher misses, and their
> observations may
> also reinforce what you think is good about your voice.

Is NATS something that anyone can do? I had thought it was only for
high school students and possibly college students (don't know where I
got that). How does one go about finding out which district one is in
and when competitions are held? Does my voice teacher have to be a
NATS member in order for me to compete?

Thanks for the information,
Amy

Amy Hespenheide
San Francisco, CA

12774 Re: Fear concerning NATS Jeffrey Snider   Wed  6/20/2001   2 KB

emusic.com