Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Wed Jun 20, 2001  8:24 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Homosexuality as an essential artifact of sexual genetics WAS: 2Be out?

Have I missed something important?

I checked my vocalist to see what exciting things were
happening and find a discussion about homosexuality!!
Whatever next? Knitting patterns? Recipes? Third World
Debt?

As a practising homo, I find any sort of surmising
('coz that's all they are) about how and why I'm a gay
man a) dull in the extreme and b) generally insulting.
In short, I really couldn't care less, and I don't
think most people do either.

So come on guys!! I'm not sure this list is the
correct place for such topics: stick to laryngeal
things where I guess most of us know more of what we
speak!!!

Just a tuppence ha'penny worth.

Ian Voice wrecker to the stars, and jolly happy homo!