Vocalist.org archive

From:  promero@w...
promero@w...
Date:  Tue Jun 19, 2001  11:43 pm
Subject:  Fear concerning NATS

I'll throw in a little confession, I'm scared of NATS because I come
from a very small school and I'm technically the only serious voice
student. I have a very good teacher (though some things i need to
consult with others, obviously)
the girl that went before me said she felt uncomfortable with the
fact that she was going, because she doesn't have much money to go to
a good music college and she felt she really shouldn't have been
there.
I wonder what I will feel.

> Good Luck! NATS is a great experience!
> Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12755 Re: Fear concerning NATS Jeffrey Snider   Wed  6/20/2001   2 KB

emusic.com