Vocalist.org archive

From:  Naomi Gurt Lind <omigurt@m...>
Naomi Gurt Lind <omigurt@m...>
Date:  Mon Jun 18, 2001  1:44 am
Subject:  re: summer gigs

I'll be spending three weeks in St. Paul studying at the Wesley Balk Institute.

Then I come back to Boston, where I'll be doing the Faure Requiem & Vivaldi
Gloria with the Paul Madore Chorale, and the Vivaldi Gloria & Mozart
Coronation Mass with the Masterworks Chorale.

All the while I hope to be making progress toward planning and learning a
song recital I hope to give in New York sometime in the fall. (New York
singers, if you have any information you'd like to share about possible
recital spaces, I'd be most interested in your thoughts! So far, my best
choice seems to be Greenwich House but I haven't committed to anything...)

Have a great summer everyone!
Naomi Gurt Lind

emusic.com