Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jenni <jenni@G...>
Jenni <jenni@G...>
Date:  Thu Jun 14, 2001  1:49 pm
Subject:  Summer gigs

I went on a recital tour in Mexico performing festivals, TV shows, and
recitals around Puebla, Veracruz, Guanajuato, et.al.. I was also
priveleged enough to give some masterclasses to different choirs around
these areas.

I am taking most of the summer off to work behind the scanes at the
Cincinnati Opera, and then will go to Europe for three weeks. Mainly a
tourist thing, but I will meet some Glieres (reletives) in Germany and
will sing for them.

5 days after I get back, I move to Rochester to begin graduate work at
Eastman!!

Oof!

Regards,

-- Jenni

PS -- Thanks for all the tips, etc. you all give around here -- it really
helped when giving masterclasses in Spanish!

--
Jenni Glier "Music expresses that which cannot be
Jenni@G... said and on which it is impossible

emusic.com