Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
"Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
Date:  Thu Jun 14, 2001  12:56 am
Subject:  Practicing Dilemma

I am home for the summer...home is a full house where there is never quiet
or privacy, and also....the piano isn't that great and is in a bad location.
I live in a town that is not big on music (or anything artistic, for that
matter) and I don't know where I can go to concentrate and practice! My old
voice teacher from this area only teaches in the city now, and it's hard to
get to her. Her schedule and mine don't ever seem to match up-- then again,
I am working full time and might pick up a second job. This summer is
burning me out! I need to sing but I just don't know where and HOW!
Any ideas? Thanks all...as usual....always have the answers!

Molly

12647 Re: Practicing Dilemma John Link   Thu  6/14/2001   2 KB
12648 Re: Practicing Dilemma MFoxy9795@a...   Thu  6/14/2001   2 KB
12653 Re: Practicing Dilemma Greypins@a...   Thu  6/14/2001   2 KB
12665 Re: Practicing Dilemma Karen Mercedes   Thu  6/14/2001   4 KB

emusic.com