Vocalist.org archive

From:  "j. linville" <jaylinville@e...>
"j. linville" <jaylinville@e...>
Date:  Wed Jun 13, 2001  6:53 pm
Subject:  searching for theory books

Dear Listers:

I will be traveling to Brown University this summer participating in their
program: A Comprehensive Study of Music. I am searching for these
textbooks:

Benward, Bruce; and White, Gary. Music in Theory and Practice, Vol. I, 6th
edition, McGraw Hill. (ISBN 0-697-28788-0)

Music in Theory and Practice Workbook (ISBN 0-697-28789-0)
Edlund, Lars. Modus Vetus.

Buszin, Walter E. (ed.). 101 Bach Chorales.

Does anyone know of any good music mega-searches, or would anyone be willing
to sell these books if they already own them? In either case, new or used
is fine, though used and in good condition is preferred (I know that's
asking a lot :) due to price.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Jameson Linville

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12671 Re: searching for theory books Dolphin aura   Fri  6/15/2001   3 KB

emusic.com