Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Wed Jun 13, 2001  5:59 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Summer gigs

I am in a fun production of "Joseph and the Amazing
Technicolor Dreamcoat" that opens on the 20th. I play
Levi (the brother) and the Butler. The brothers and
wives also serve as the chorus.

I am also in my continuing role as server at the local
Olive Garden. That's one role I don't want to have a
long run.