Vocalist.org archive

From:  promero@w...
promero@w...
Date:  Tue Jun 12, 2001  9:41 am
Subject:  Can one have too much Mozart?

Well, you know the drill... tenor, voice student, Etc. So I'll cut
straight to what's nagging me. I've had a growing love (more like
passion) towards the Mozartian repertoire, to the point where I've
had to repress myself from doing too much Mozart in one semester and
spreading out to other things that would cover a healthy repertoire.

To help me out with what would be good repertoire choices, what
would you recommend , semester wise, for a tenor whose voice is still
debating between leggiero and lyric? I've got a huge urge to dive
into Schubert's lieder too, HELP :P

agoldhammer@y...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12601 Re: Can one have too much Mozart? agoldhammer@y...   Tue  6/12/2001   2 KB
12607 Re: Can one have too much Mozart? Karen Mercedes   Tue  6/12/2001   4 KB
12649 Re: Can one have too much Mozart? Margaret Harrison   Thu  6/14/2001   3 KB
12657 Re: Can one have too much Mozart? Pablo   Thu  6/14/2001   3 KB

emusic.com