Vocalist.org archive

From:  promero@w...
promero@w...
Date:  Tue Jun 12, 2001  8:33 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] 2Be out?

Lisa, I'm sorry I got exalted myself :P I'm not a snapper by nature,
it's just a tender subject (the people that either want to break me
up with whom i love orr shoot me in the head, you choose). I wanted
to post to find out how the ambient in the opera/classical world
was.. i didn't predict where the thread would wander.
I'm sorry for my lengthy reply. Yes, maybe kids don't need to deal
with sex directly (because our society packs so much unhealthy
baggage behind it), but maybe love they can understand :) You don't
tell them "mommy and daddy make love each night" (although I think an
ideal world would be where you can say those words and not think of
a "dirty act"), you tell them "Mommy and daddy love each other a
lot". Well... for all it's worth, David and Paul love each other very
much ;P

Peace? I'm sorry for my long diatribe!

emusic.com