Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Mon Jun 11, 2001  8:29 pm
Subject:  OFF: FW: DC-area Background Actors Needed (fwd)

-----Original Message-----
From: CastingInDC@a... [mailto: To: dlwilson@p...
Subject: Background Actors Needed

"MINORITY REPORT" Casting
Fox Feature film starring Tom Cruise. Shooting in DC June 18 - June 29.

URGENT NEED:Very featured extra
Future Cops. Need 8 guys ASAP. 5'10" - 6', 25-35 age range, well built
but not overly "big". Think Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. Prefer
someone with police experience (ie: is/was a cop, has played a cop, always
wanted to be a cop).
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK JUNE 18, 19, 20 AND 21.
Submit jpeg or gif pic immediately to CastingInDC@a...
Put FUTURE COP in subject line.

Also, we still need for scenes shooting in DC:
Women 5'6" - 5'9" age range 30 to 60's maximum of a size 8
Men 5'8" - 6' same age range maximum of size 44reg coat
for scenes Monday 6/25 and/or 6/26 OR Wed 6/27 AND 6/28
No un-natural looking hair colors (no bleachy blondes, or wild redheads
etc.)
Requesting they put Casting in the subject line. I can accept jpeg or gifs
at this email address (include measurements in text and dates avail). I
prefer color snapshots. Please no resumes.

Please let people know that if they have already submitted they don't need
submit again. Also, we will be casting through the 18th. If they have not
been called, please don't contact us. We have costumes that basically need
to find the appropriate bodies to fit them. We will work every person who
fits the molds :) Ahhh...show biz...

Thank you!

Sande Alessi Casting
Casting Hotline # (703) 648-8809
(hotline information will be updated Monday June 11)

emusic.com