Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Ginny Allen" <revginny@w...>
"Ginny Allen" <revginny@w...>
Date:  Mon Jun 11, 2001  6:05 pm
Subject:  RUSH! The Holy City

HELP!
I need an accompaniment track of THE HOLY CITY (aka Jerusalem, Jerusalem)
by Adams for a funeral Wednesday morning June 13th.
First line is "Last night I lay a-sleeping, there came a dream so fair..."
I will reimburse you for shipping costs.
Please call first to confirm if you have this track 850/638-1375
(so I don't get multiple copies)
I'm interested if you can ship it overnight so it arrives Tuesday, July 12th.
I'd prefer low voice, but at this point, will take whatever I can get.
I've spent the morning searching the web for a track with no success.
If someone has a great track site that might have this, I'm open to the tip.
Thanks.
`·._.·´¯`·._.-> Keep in step with the Spirit
`·._.·´¯`·._.-> who moves like the wind
`·._.·´¯`·._.-> and keep a song in your heart.
Ginny Allen, Assistant Pastor
Prayer, Communications, Evangelism, Outreach, Study
First United Methodist Church
Chipley, Florida

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12611 Re: RUSH! The Holy City Jennifer   Tue  6/12/2001   2 KB

emusic.com