Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@c...>
John Link <johnlink@c...>
Date:  Mon Jun 11, 2001  2:50 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] 2Be out?

Lisa Miller wrote:

>...for a gay couple, that would include handholding.
>...I don't like seeing "straight" couples acting in
>similiar way - when around kids.

Lisa, does it actually bother you to see couples holding hands around
kids? Is it o.k. with you for parents to hold hands around their OWN
kids? I certainly agree that there are certain types of activity that
may be appropriate when kids are not present and innappropriate when
they are, but holding hands? I think we'd all be a lot better off if
kids saw more adult couples, including and especially their own
parents, holding hands in public.

John Link

http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais
http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet