Vocalist.org archive

From:  t_pinheiro@y...
t_pinheiro@y...
Date:  Sat Jun 9, 2001  10:07 pm
Subject:  Anybody to adopt me?? :D

Hello you all!
I've just subscribed to this list so, let me introduce myself. My
name is Thiago, I'm 17 and Brazilian.
Of course I love singing, but popular singing that is. Unfortunately
I don't have enough time to have singing classes, since I study, work
and attend to many courses. :(
I only have time at the weekend, so I study by myself reading all
the material I find, that isn't much. There was a teacher here in
Brazil helping me via internet. I used to record the mp3's and send
to her and she would correct my mistakes. Then I would record and and
send the file again and so on...
Unfortunately again, she had to stop doing that with me because of
her college that was taking all the time she had.
Now, I'm here just studying by myself, reading and practicing some
vocalises from the "Born To Sing" practice CD.
I know this list was mainly created for classical singers, but I
wonder if there is any popular singing teacher here that could be
interested in helping me with some classes via internet. My favorite
kind of music is pop/rock. I like many artists, but my favorite are
Roxette, U2 and The Beatles. So, someone to adopt me as a pupil? :P
Anyway, any sort of help would be very much appreciated!
Thank you all!
Thiago

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12558 Re: Anybody to adopt me?? :D Jennifer   Sun  6/10/2001   2 KB

emusic.com