Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Sat Jun 9, 2001  3:31 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Virus "Great Shockwave Movie"

In a message dated 6/9/2001 12:52:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnlink@c... writes:
johnlink@c... writes:

<< My second impression was that you
were simply expressing your somewhat twisted sense of humor, which I
have appreciated on many occasions. I certainly hope that that's what
you intended,

well actually, john, it was both sarcastic and humorous. the humor being
the nature of my post and the sarcasm being directed to whomever would open
such an e-mail. i don't think anyone will ever fall for a 'free life-time
calls from a telemarketer' virus. granted, 'great shockwave movie' may have
a little more appeal but, not much, in my view.

mike
ps. what do you mean 'twisted'?

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12534 Re: Virus "Great Shockwave Movie" John Link   Sat  6/9/2001   2 KB

emusic.com