Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Wed Jun 6, 2001  4:04 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Bartoli this, Bartoli that....

IMHO, I think that I'd put Suzanne Metzner into the second category
rather than the first, especially after hearing her in recital last
summer @ Ravinia. It was a "dark" sound vs. a "light" or "bright" sound.

Of course, it is very difficult for me to be objective. She's a really
nice lady who goes to my friend's church when she's in town & probably
shops in the same Jewel grocery store that I do. I've been fortunate to
have meet her & chatted on a few occasions.

Pat

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:57:15 -0400 (EDT) Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>