Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
"Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
Date:  Sat Jun 2, 2001  2:21 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Kristin Chenowith

Matthew Broderick's movies are less than exciting? Have you ever seen War
Games or Torch Song Trilogy or even Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Three good
movies with great performances by Mr. Broderick. On the other hand, the
critic in TV Guide trashed Kristin Chenowith's TV show this week, so perhaps
Broadway will get to keep her. He did mention how fabulous she is in
musical theatre, and said that she would have been a good choice for Nellie
Forbush recently. As much as I love Glenn Close, Chenowith would certainly
have been a better choice.

Lee Morgan