Vocalist.org archive

From:  RRicciardi@S...
Date:  Fri Apr 28, 2000  3:03 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] OFF: Hey, where'd everybody go? (2)

I definitely agree. I personally am dealing with upcoming auditions and
performances. I'll be singing the four Servants
(Andres/Cochenille/Franz/Pitichinaccio) from Tales of Hoffman (we're opening
next Saturday). It is a masterpiece, indeed, but miserably difficult to
learn and I have been so mentally drained trying to learn my part, I feel
like I have no energy left.

Rick