Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Fri Jun 1, 2001  6:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist]OT-Matthew Broderick

dorisopran@a... wrote:

> << For example, Matthew Broderick kills
> in musical comedy. His movies are less than exciting. >>
>
> You didn't find "Ferris Bueler's Day off" exciting??!! I did!

I love his movie work. I liked very much that oddball movie
he made with Meg Ryan - can't remember the name. And
"Election" (with Reese Witherspoon) is a gem; I can't
imagine any other actor making an audience sympathize with
that nebbishy high school teacher he played.

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12384 Re: OT-Matthew Broderick Trevor Allen   Sat  6/2/2001   3 KB

emusic.com