Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Fri Jun 1, 2001  1:16 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Kristin Chenowith

Trevor Allen wrote:

> Did anyone see her on the Rosie O'Donnell show
> today??? She is going into the television world and
> has a sitcome premeiring the 5th of June after
> Frasier. Maybe a cross over artist can bring some
> attention to Broadway and bring in those who think
> singers can't act. Here's to hoping!

I couldn't see it, but heard she was going to be on, and if
I'd had more presence of mind, I'd have taped it to watch
later. How did she do in person?

I'll be sure to check out the sitcom, but I fear her musical
comedy talent will be wasted in TV, like when Faith Prince
ended up in a failed TV show and small movie parts. I fear
success for her in sitcom even more than failure, because
that could lose her to the stage altogether, unless she's
able to use success to get good Broadway gigs going.

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12341 Re: Kristin Chenowith Trevor Allen   Fri  6/1/2001   3 KB
12381 Re: Kristin Chenowith Lee Morgan   Sat  6/2/2001   4 KB
12385 Re: Kristin Chenowith Trevor Allen   Sat  6/2/2001   5 KB
12344 Re: Kristin Chenowith dorisopran@a...   Fri  6/1/2001   2 KB
12378 Re: Kristin Chenowith Rachel Parker   Sat  6/2/2001   2 KB

emusic.com