Vocalist.org archive

From:  Zerbintta@a...
Date:  Fri Apr 28, 2000  2:31 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] summer programs

Karen,

Well, a good friend of mine did the Ozarks last summer and she really raved
about it. I think the biggest factor yuo have to consider is what role(s)
you have been offered. Going to a larger, more opera-heavy program might not
be right for you if you are only going to sing chorus there. A good rule of
thumb is to call and talk to someone at each program and find out what they
are expecting you to sing. I did that with the summer program I am going to
and discovered that in addition to the role they'd already offered me, I was
being offered another AND financial aid. That made up my mind for me! It is
amaing what you can find out if you just ASK!

Zerbinetta

emusic.com