Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@c...>
John Link <johnlink@c...>
Date:  Thu May 31, 2001  2:22 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Virus HOAX [WAS:IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ BY JUNE 1st!!!]

I'd like to suggest that in posting messages about virus hoaxes that
we fo NOT include all of the original text that communicates the
hoax. Not only is it a waste or resources (ALL of those quotations of
the hoax are now in the archives until and unless Isabelle deletes
them) but it may tend to continue the very hoax that you wish to halt!

In general I would suggest being more judicious in the use of
quotations when replying, but I'm relatively new to this list and
maybe the accepted practice here is to just quote the whole message
even when it isn't necessary.

John Link

http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais
http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet