Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Wed May 30, 2001  7:33 pm
Subject:  favorite singers, was: My nomination: most despised singer (was Mandy)

In a message dated 5/30/2001 3:23:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ihateegroups@y... writes:
ihateegroups@y... writes:

<< How about favorite singers? >>

well jennifer, i actually like rod stewart, though he is not a favorite
(those must be some pretty dull nails on that blackboard).

currently, my two favorite singers are tony bennett and shirley bassey
(bennett has been a favorite of mine since the seventies). i also like
scott walker quite a bit but, even i think he's pretty odd.

other favorites would be mel torme, george london, cesare siepi, lauryn
hill, natacha atlas, englebert humperdink, djavan and bob dylan (i once ate
cool whip wrapped up in slices of american cheese, and liked it!).

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12301 One of Our Own thomas mark montgomery   Thu  5/31/2001   2 KB
12303 Re: favorite singers, was: My nomination: most de John Alexander Blyth   Thu  5/31/2001   3 KB
12304 favorite singers, was: My nomination: most despis Dolphin aura   Thu  5/31/2001   2 KB
12306 Re: favorite singers, was: My nomination: most de Karen Mercedes   Thu  5/31/2001   2 KB

emusic.com