Vocalist.org archive

From:  Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Vicki Bryant <MezzoNotte@e...>
Date:  Wed May 30, 2001  4:33 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] I need a little help...

Tuesday, May 29, 2001, 11:03:14 PM, Megan wrote:

syc> A friends and I are compiling a list for our former Music Theory
syc> instructor. It's called "The Top Reasons You're a Music Theory
syc> Geek"... Of course, we're not all geeks, but a catchy title
syc> nonetheless! So, what I need is a few suggestions for the list. One
syc> example I have (which may or may not make the cut) is something about
syc> having conversations in solfedge, which is something we actually did
syc> during one class period!

OK, I'll bite. How did you have conversations in solfege?

-- Vicki mailto:MezzoNotte@e...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12263 OFF:theory geek lists John Alexander Blyth   Wed  5/30/2001   3 KB
12295 Re: OFF:theory geek lists silver_soprano@y...   Thu  5/31/2001   2 KB
12294 Re: I need a little help... silver_soprano@y...   Thu  5/31/2001   2 KB

emusic.com