Vocalist.org archive

From:  Erica Zweig <ezweig@e...>
Erica Zweig <ezweig@e...>
Date:  Tue May 29, 2001  9:50 pm
Subject:  Folk Music Scene

Dear List-ers:

My brother is involved in the folk music scene up in New
Hampshire and is thinking about relocating elsewhere in
the US.

The question is "Where?"!!

I was hoping that our singing colleagues out there in
vocal list land might have some suggestions or ideas of
communities where there's music/coffeehouses; not a huge
cost of living; a realistic (!) social scene and a
warmer than colder climate. After 30 years in New
Hampshire winters...

On his behalf, I'd appreciate any input you might have.

Many thanks, Erica

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
12242 Re: Folk Music Scene Karen Mercedes   Tue  5/29/2001   4 KB
12243 Re: Folk Music Scene Dean FH Macy   Tue  5/29/2001   3 KB
12257 Re: Folk Music Scene dorisopran@a...   Wed  5/30/2001   2 KB
12260 Folk Music Scene Ernie Valenzuela   Wed  5/30/2001   2 KB

emusic.com