Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
"Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
Date:  Sun May 27, 2001  12:24 am
Subject:  Ljuba Welitsch

Me again.

I saw a recording of Ljuba Welitsch at Tower today. I almost bought it...her
repertoire looks fabulous. What held me back was not knowing AT ALL what her
voice sounds like. Again, she was a singer of another generation, so I have
no idea what the sound quality is like and how accurate an idea I can get of
what she sounded like. Any thoughts on Ms. Welitsch?

Molly

12194 Re: Ljuba Welitsch mikebarb@b...   Sun  5/27/2001   3 KB
12195 Re: Ljuba Welitsch Isabelle Bracamonte   Sun  5/27/2001   2 KB
12223 Re: Ljuba Welitsch Karen Mercedes   Tue  5/29/2001   2 KB

emusic.com